Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Nutrition facts (per serving):
Energy: 67 kcal Fiber: 0.14 g Net carbs: 0.85 g (4.6%) Protein: 0.96 g (5.2%) Fat: 7.4 g (90.2%)
Ingredients (make 12 servings)
- 70 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 150 g cream cheese, softened
- 60 g butter or coconut oil, softened
- 20 g powdered erythritol OR 10–15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 vanilla bean OR 1/2–1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place the cream cheese and butter cut into small pieces in to a mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened.
- Make sure the butter is softened, otherwise it will be difficult to mix and achieve a smooth texture. Do not microwave the butter – the mixture needs to stay firm.
- Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the green parts. Place them into a bowl and mash using a fork or place in a blender for a smooth texture.
- Add the powdered Erythritol (or stevia), vanilla extract and mix well. Before you mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients, make sure they have reached room temperature.
- Add to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese. Use a hand whisk or food processor and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds or candy molds.
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set. When done, unmold the fat bombs and place into a container. Keep in the freezer and enjoy any time!